Chris DeVany Helps Managers Build Teams
"90 Days to a High Performance Team"
90 Days to a High Performance Team
OK, now that you're "rocking and rolling"... ask yourself, "To improve my team's performance, what Action Steps should I take this week?
Here are some tips for each of our 11 challenges:
- Managing a team -- Conducting our first / next team meeting -- What do I want my team to do as soon as this meeting is finished? (Action Plan) What is my Manager's Action Plan?
- Customer service -- Who on our team is contacting our best customers? When are they contacting them? When they say to our best customers, "Thank you for your business. What is it we do well? What more can we do to provide you with the best in customer service?", what are our best customers telling us?
- Communication - What steps are we taking to implement our "best practices ic communication"? What steps are we taking to improve our communication, both internally and externally?
- Facilitating change -- What steps are we taking as a team to address the key change(s) on the horizon? (still)
- Removing troublemakers - What steps am I taking / are we taking to legally remove troublemakers? (documentation)
- Managing your boss - Have I met with my boss yet to discuss our mutual goals? If yes, what was the outcome? If not, when am I meeting with my boss to discuss our mutual goals?
- Clashes between two teams - Have I met with the other team's manager? If so, what was the outcome? If not, when am I meeting with the other team's manager?
- Managing performance -- What steps am I taking to help improve others' performance? (yes, still -- this is an ongoing process)
- Budgeting -- What revenue-generating measures are we taking? What cost-cutting measures are we taking? (Continue to be relentless about both of these)
- Taking a team from any of three stages to peak performance - What steps am I taking / are we taking to take our team's performance to "the next level"? (Keep at it!)
- Managing (a) team(s) remotely - Have we had our "all-team meeting"? If so, what were the outcomes? If not, when are we conducting our "all-team meeting"? What are we doing to plan and distribute the Agenda in advance?
Remember, at any time, if you would like to just have a conversation with an independent management consultant, an "outside other" who can be objective and listen, call Chris DeVany at Pinnacle Performance: 978-925-9797.
For more information and/or to order "90 Days to a High-Performance Team":
- Call 978-925-9797
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order NOW by clicking on one of the following buttons:
Also... see ideas taken from "90 Days to a High-Performance Team"