90 Days to a High Performance Team
To improve my team's performance, what questions should I answer and what steps should I consider taking on DAY ONE?
"90 Days to a High-Performance Team", the new book by Chris DeVany being published by McGraw Hill, addresses 11 team performance aspects, including:
- Managing a team
- Customer service
- Facilitating change
- Removing troublemakers
- Managing your boss
- Clashes between two teams
- Managing performance
- Taking a team from any of three stages to peak performance
- Managing (a) team(s) remotely
Today – BEFORE YOU START – ask yourself the following questions in each area. Note: Don't try to address all 11 at once. Pick your top 1, 2 or 3 priorities and address those TODAY.
- Managing a team -- For my first / next team meeting, what is our Agenda? How soon can we have our first / next team meeting?
- Customer service - What do our best / best paying customers value in us? What are we doing to deliver on this value?
- Communication - What are some of the examples of our "best practices" in communicating effectively? What "communication behaviors" should we STOP / CHANGE?
- Facilitating change -- What steps are we taking as a team to address the key change(s) on the horizon?
- Removing troublemakers - What steps am I taking / are we taking to legally remove troublemakers? (documentation)
- Managing your boss - When am I meeting with my boss to discuss our mutual goals?
- Clashes between two teams - When am I meeting with the other team's manager?
- Managing performance -- What steps am I taking to help improve others' performance?
- Budgeting -- What revenue-generating measures are we taking? What cost-cutting measures are we taking?
- Taking a team from any of three stages to peak performance - What steps am I taking / are we taking to take our team's performance to "the next level"?
- Managing (a) team(s) remotely - How soon can I schedule and execute an "all-team meeting"?
Now that you've started to answer some of these questions for yourself, if you'd like to order the book "90 Days to a High-Performance Team" at a preferred savings, just call us today at (617) 308-8070!
In the meantime, ask yourself:
- From these 11, what are my top 3 priorities?
- What am I doing TODAY to address my top 1, 2 or 3 priorities?
For more information and/or to order "90 Days to a High-Performance Team":
- Call (617) 308-8070
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Order NOW by clicking on one of the following buttons:
Also... see ideas taken from "90 Days to a High-Performance Team"